We are pleased to announce the release of Libcloud 0.11.4!
This release is a bug fix release and contains no new features.
Next release which will contain new features and some backward incompatible changes will happen in the 0.12.x series in the next couple of weeks.
- Fix some of tests failures which happened in Python 3.3 due to randomized dictionary ordering.
- Fix a bug where a numeric instead of a string value was used for the content-length header in VCloud driver.
- Don't ignore exforceservice_region argument in the CloudFiles driver.
- Fix a bug which caused the connection to not be closed when using Python 2.6 and calling get_object on an object which doesn't exist in the S3 driver.
- Update 'if type' checks in the update_record methods to behave correctly if users passes in RecordType.A with a value of 0 - if type is not None.
Full change log can be found at https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/tags/0.11.4/CHANGES?revision=r1411030&view=markup.
Libcloud 0.11.4 can be downloaded from http://libcloud.apache.org/downloads.html or installed using pip:
pip install apache-libcloud
It is possible that the file hasn't been synced to all the mirrors yet. If this is the case, please use the main Apache mirror - http://www.apache.org/dist/libcloud.
If you have installed Libcloud using pip you can also use it to upgrade it:
pip install --upgrade apache-libcloud
A page which describes backward incompatible or semi-incompatible changes and how to preserve the old behavior when this is possible can be found at http://libcloud.apache.org/upgrade-notes.html.
API documentation can be found at http://libcloud.apache.org/apidocs/0.11.4/.
Bugs / Issues
If you find any bug or issue, please report it on our issue tracker < https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD>. Don't forget to attach an example and / or test which reproduces your problem.
Thanks to everyone who contributed and made this release possible! Full list of people who contributed to this release can be found in the CHANGES file https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/tags/0.11.3/CHANGES?revision=r1388947&view=markup.
Source: release announcement.