- email@example.com (subscribe, archive) - Only important project updates and release announcements are sent to this list (low volume).
- firstname.lastname@example.org (subscribe, archive) - Mailing list for Libcloud users (low volume)
- email@example.com (subscribe, archive) - Mailing list for Libcloud developers and people interested in contributing to Libcloud (moderate volume)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (subscribe, archive) - Commits messages, pull request notifications, build notifications and other automated messages go to this mailing list (high volume)
To unsubscribe from a mailing list, simply send an email to email@example.com from the same email address you subscribed with.
- #libcloud on Freenode
- Apache JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD
Project source code is stored in an Apache hosted git repository.
- Repository: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/libcloud.git
- Gitweb: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=libcloud.git
Website source code is stored in an Apache hosted svn repository. Source code is stored in an svn and not git repository, because svn-based Svnpubsub mechanism is used for distributing change notification to the web servers.
- Repository: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/libcloud/site/trunk
- ViewVc: https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/site/
See Community Resources page for a list of articles, presentations and blog posts written by Libcloud users and developers.
For information on how to contribute, please see Contributing section in the documentation.