Libcloud 0.5.2 released
I would like to announce Libcloud 0.5.2. This release primary fixes two bugs which were introduced in Libcloud 0.5.0 and improves listing of the objects in the containers which contain more objects that fit into a single response.
Notable changes, bug-fixes and improvements
- Fix a regression in the
deploy_node()method and make it more robust
- Fix a regression in the Nimbus driver create_node() method
- Improved node name and tag handling in the Amazon EC2 driver
- Improved pricing and response handling in the OpenStack driver
- New driver for SkaliCloud (skalicloud.com)
- New driver for ServerLove (serverlove.com)
- Fix handling of the containers with a lot of objects. Now an iterator
object is returned when user calls
list_container_objects()method and this object transparently handles pagination.
For a full list of changes, please check the CHANGES file < https://github.com/apache/libcloud/blob/0.5.2/CHANGES>.
Libcloud 0.5.2 can be downloaded from http://libcloud.apache.org/downloads.html or installed using pip - pip install apache-libcloud
It is possible that the file hasn’t been synced to all the mirrors yet so if this is the case, please use the apache mirror - http://www.apache.org/dist/libcloud
API documentation can be found at https://libcloud.apache.org/apidocs/0.5.2/
Bugs / Issues
If you find any bug or issue, please report it on our issue tracker < https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD>. Don’t forget to attach an example and / or test which reproduces your problem.
Source: release announcement.