- email@example.com (subscribe, archive) - Only important project updates and release announcements are sent to this list (low volume).
- firstname.lastname@example.org (subscribe, archive) - Mailing list for Libcloud users (low volume)
- email@example.com (subscribe, archive) - Mailing list for Libcloud developers and people interested in contributing to Libcloud (moderate volume)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (subscribe, archive) - Commits messages, pull request notifications, build notifications and other automated messages go to this mailing list (high volume)
To unsubscribe from a mailing list, simply send an email to email@example.com from the same email address you subscribed with.
- #libcloud on Libera.Chat
- Github Issues: https://github.com/apache/libcloud/issues
Main Code Repository
Project source code is stored in an Apache hosted git repository.
- Repository: http://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/libcloud.git
- Github: https://github.com/apache/libcloud
Website Code Repository
Website source code is stored in an Apache hosted git repository with a Github mirror available. This means that you can contribute to the website in the same manner as you would contribute to the main code base using Github pull requests.
- Repository: http://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/libcloud-site.git
- Github: https://github.com/apache/libcloud-site
Old website code location (not used anymore):
- Repository: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/libcloud/site/trunk
- ViewVc: https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/site/
See Community Resources page for a list of articles, presentations and blog posts written by Libcloud users and developers.
Google Summer of Code
Contributing to Libcloud
For information on how to contribute, please see Contributing section in the documentation.
ASF Board Reports
Apache Software Foundation board reports are available at https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/Libcloud.html.