Libcloud 0.8.0 released
Libcloud team is pleased to announce the release of Libcloud 0.8.0!
- Support for handling compressed (gzip, deflate) responses
- Support for new Amazon EC2 location - South America (Sao Paulo)
Other notable changes:
- Many improvements and additions of extension methods in the OpenStack compute driver
- Many improvements and additions of extension methods in the Rackspace load-balancer driver
- Improvements in the OpenNebula compute driver
For a full list of changes, please see the CHANGES file https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/tags/0.8.0/CHANGES?revision=r1240459&view=markup.
Libcloud 0.8.0 can be downloaded from http://libcloud.apache.org/downloads.html or installed using pip:
It is possible that the file hasn’t been synced to all the mirrors yet. If this is the case, please use the main Apache mirror - http://www.apache.org/dist/libcloud
If you have installed Libcloud using pip you can also use it to upgrade it:
A page which describes backward incompatible or semi-incompatible changes and how to preserve the old behavior when this is possible can be found at http://libcloud.apache.org/upgrade-notes-0-8.html.
API documentation can be found at http://libcloud.apache.org/apidocs/0.8.0/.
Bugs / Issues
If you find any bug or issue, please report it on our issue tracker https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD. Don’t forget to attach an example and / or test which reproduces your problem.
Thanks to everyone who contributed and made this release possible! Full list of people who contributed to this release can be found in the CHANGES file https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/tags/0.8.0/CHANGES?revision=r1240459&view=markup.
Source: release announcement.