Libcloud 0.9.1 released
Libcloud team is pleased to announce the release of Libcloud 0.9.1!
- A lot of improvements and additional functionality in the OpenStack driver. Now a generic OpenStack driver (Provider.OPENSTACK) also works with devstack.org and trystack.org installations
- Improvements and better exception propagation in the deploy_node method
- New driver for ElasticHosts Los Angeles and Toronto location
- Support for new EC2 instance type - m1.medium
- Don’t lowercase special header names in the Amazon S3 storage driver. This fixes a bug with multi-objects delete calls.
- Properly handle OpenStack providers which return public IP addresses under the ‘internet’ key in the ‘addresses’ dictionary
- Make create_node in Linode driver return a Node instance instead of a listen of Node instances
For a full list of changes, please see the CHANGES file https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/tags/0.9.1/CHANGES?revision=r1307716&view=markup.
Libcloud 0.9.1 can be downloaded from http://libcloud.apache.org/downloads.html or installed using pip:
It is possible that the file hasn’t been synced to all the mirrors yet. If this is the case, please use the main Apache mirror - http://www.apache.org/dist/libcloud
If you have installed Libcloud using pip you can also use it to upgrade it:
A page which describes backward incompatible or semi-incompatible changes and how to preserve the old behavior when this is possible can be found at http://libcloud.apache.org/upgrade-notes.html.
API documentation can be found at http://libcloud.apache.org/apidocs/0.9.1/.
Bugs / Issues
If you find any bug or issue, please report it on our issue tracker https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD. Don’t forget to attach an example and / or test which reproduces your problem.
Thanks to everyone who contributed and made this release possible! Full list of people who contributed to this release can be found in the CHANGES file https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/tags/0.9.1/CHANGES?revision=r1307716&view=markup.
Source: release announcement.