SVN repositories moved, mailing lists addresses changed
Due to recent graduation (woho!), all the SVN repositories have been moved and the mailing list addresses have also been changed.
If you are already subscribed to one of the old mailing list addresses your subscription was automatically transfered to the new one so you don’t need to do anything on your part.
New addresses can be found bellow.
- Main code repository: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/libcloud/
- Website repository: https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/libcloud
Mailing lists addresses
- firstname.lastname@example.org (was email@example.com)
- firstname.lastname@example.org from (was email@example.com)
firstname.lastname@example.org from (was email@example.com)
- firstname.lastname@example.org - this is a new users mailing list for a general talk about Libcloud and other off-topic things
- email@example.com - new private mailing list used for reporting security vulnerabilities
Note to the committers
CMS part of the website hasn’t been fully migrated yet. In the mean time, please try to avoid editing raw HTML files, because this means we will need to manually edit markdown files again when the CMS stuff is migrated.
Source: mailing list thread.