Libcloud 0.15.0 released
We are pleased to announce the release of Libcloud 0.15.0.
This is a first release in the 0.15 series which means it brings many new features, improvements and bug fixes.
- New compute driver for Outscale SAS and Outscale INC cloud
- New compute driver for HP Public Cloud (Helion)
- New compute driver for Kili public cloud
- Extension methods for the VPC Internet gateway management in the EC2 driver
- Lower memory usage and faster parsing of large XML responses when lxml library is installed.
- and much more!
Full change log can be found here.
Libcloud 0.15.0 can be downloaded from https://libcloud.apache.org/downloads.html
or installed using pip:
If you have installed Libcloud using pip you can also use it to upgrade it:
Regular and API documentation is available at https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/v0.15.0/.
Bugs / Issues
If you find any bug or issue, please report it on our issue tracker https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD. Don’t forget to attach an example and / or test which reproduces your problem.
Thanks to everyone who contributed and made this release possible!
Full list of people who contributed to this release can be found in the Changelog.