Libcloud 0.19.0 released
We are pleased to announce the release of Libcloud 0.19.0.
This is a first release in the 0.19 series which means it brings many new features, improvements, bug-fixes, and DNS drivers.
- New load balancer driver for Dimension Data
- New DNS driver for AuroraDNS
- New DNS driver for WorldWideDNS
- New DNS driver for DNSimple
- New DNS driver for PointDNS
- New DNS driver for Vult DNS
- New DNS driver for Liquidweb DNS
- New DNS driver for Zonomi DNS
- New DNS driver for Durable DNS
- Added volume management methods and more to RunAbove compute service
- Added new South America East region to S3 storage driver
- Many more improvements and API v2.0 added to the Dimension Data compute driver
- New API v1 support for Google Cloud DNS
- Many improvements in the HostVirtual compute driver
- and much more!
Full change log can be found at here.
The release can can be downloaded from https://libcloud.apache.org/downloads.html or installed using pip:
pip install apache-libcloud==0.19.0
If you have installed Libcloud using pip you can also use it to upgrade it:
pip install --upgrade apache-libcloud==0.19.0
A page which describes backward incompatible or semi-incompatible changes and how to preserve the old behavior when this is possible can be found at https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/latest/upgrade_notes.html
Regular and API documentation is available at https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/v0.19.0/
Bugs / Issues
If you find any bug or issue, please report it on our issue tracker https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD. Don’t forget to attach an example and / or test which reproduces your problem.
Thanks to everyone who contributed and made this release possible! Full list of people who contributed to this release can be found in the CHANGES file.