Libcloud 2.6.0 released
We are pleased to announce the release of Libcloud 2.6.0!
This release includes many new features and improvements. Highlights include:
- New compute driver for Gridscale.io provider
- New compute driver for Maxihost provider
- Various improvements in the OpenStack compute driver
- Support for
- Various improvements in the Azure blobs storage driver
- Various improvements to the deploy node functionality and handling of unsupported SSH key types
- CloudFlare DNS driver has been updated to use CloudFlare API v4
- and much more.
Full change log can be found at http://libcloud.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changelog.html#changes-in-apache-libcloud-2.6.0.
The release can can be downloaded from https://libcloud.apache.org/downloads.html or installed using pip:
pip install apache-libcloud==2.6.0
If you have installed Libcloud using pip you can also use it to upgrade it:
pip install --upgrade apache-libcloud==2.6.0
A page which describes backward incompatible or semi-incompatible changes and how to preserve the old behavior when this is possible can be found at https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/latest/upgrade_notes.html
Regular and API documentation is available at https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/v2.6.0/
Bugs / Issues
If you find any bug or issue, please report it on our issue tracker https://github.com/apache/libcloud/issues. Don’t forget to attach an example and / or test which reproduces your problem.
Thanks to everyone who contributed and made this release possible! Full list of people who contributed to this release can be found in the CHANGES file.