We are pleased to announce the release of Libcloud 1.5.0.
This release brings many new features, improvements, bug-fixes, and drivers.
- [azure] New method for accessing rate cards.
- [openstack] Add new Connection class to support VOMS proxys to keystone servers.
- [ec2] Added m4 instances to us-gov and brazil, added m4.16xlarge to all.
- Add new CloudScale.ch driver
- [dimensiondata] Added support for 2.4 API, added support for image import, cloning. Add feature for changing NIC VLANs, add feature for changing NIC order for a server.
Full change log can be found at here.
Special thank you
I would like to wish a special thank you to all of our community contributors for their ongoing support to the project.
The release can can be downloaded from https://libcloud.apache.org/downloads.html or installed using pip:
pip install apache-libcloud==1.5.0
If you have installed Libcloud using pip you can also use it to upgrade it:
pip install --upgrade apache-libcloud==1.5.0
A page which describes backward incompatible or semi-incompatible changes and how to preserve the old behavior when this is possible can be found at https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/latest/upgrade_notes.html
Regular and API documentation is available at https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
Bugs / Issues
If you find any bug or issue, please report it on our issue tracker https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD. Don't forget to attach an example and / or test which reproduces your problem.
Thanks to everyone who contributed and made this release possible! Full list of people who contributed to this release can be found in the CHANGES file.